Directly opposite one of the most beautiful beaches on the east coast of Australia, Shoal Bay Holiday Park, Port Stephens, is ideal for short breaks or an extended stay. We are also a pet friendly property (except in school holidays)
The gentle aquamarine waters and the clean white sand of Shoal Bay provide a perfect swimming beach that the kids love and, within just two minutes walk you find the picture postcard village of Shoal Bay with cafes, shops, restaurants and clubs.
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Friendly
- Dump Station
- Games/Recreation Room
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Public Telephone
- Resident Manager
Please Contact Property for pricing information
Top 10 Things to do in Port Stephens
* GET OUT ON THE WATER - for example parasailing, diving, surfing, snorkeling, dolphin and whale cruises etc.
* EXPERIENCE THE SAND DUNES - 4WD, quad biking, sandboarding, horse riding and camel riding.
* TOMAREE HEADLAND LOOKOUT - approx 30 minute walk to the top to enjoy the striking views.
* VISIT SURROUNDING ISLANDS - day trip to Broughton Island or Cabbage Tree Island.
* CATCH A BOAT TO TEA GARDENS
* VISIT NELSON HEAD HERITAGE LIGHTHOUSE AND RESERVE - while enjoying afternoon tea or a light lunch.
* TRY OUR LOCAL PRODUCE - seafood, macadamias, figs, olives, wines and beers.
* GAN GAN LOOKOUT - 360 degree views
* SNORKELING AT FLY POINT - underwater world with sea caves, sponge gardens and shipwrecks.
* WALK ACROSS FINGAL SPIT - but you need to check tide times before you go.
Ask reception staff for details of all activities in the Port Stephens Region.
* Game Fishing Tournaments - February/March
* Trailer Boat Tournament - March / April
* Sail Port Stephens - April
* Blue Water Country Music Festival - June
* Food and Wine Festival - September
* Tastes At The Bay - November
Ensuite Powered Sites
Powered Van Sites
SHOAL BAY HOLIDAY PARK. Excellent staff and customer service. Super clean and abundant amenities. Close to shops beach nature walks scenic spots and other surrounding tourist facilities. A 10pm quiet restriction enforced and welcomed. Atmosphere is friendly and welcoming.
Location location location I know its a well used phrase but shoal bay holiday park has it amazing villas clean well organised relaxed good staff walk to the beautiful shoal bay beach shops and pub
Just great Close to all amenities water is Crystal clear. Lots to see with in 50 kilometers. Easy to park caravan. 5 stars.
Great Park friendly straight across the road from beach walk up the road to a Restaurant go for a bike ride its all at your caravan door step. Top park.
Shoalbay Holiday Park is so close to the food facilities and the beach it is a great place to not use your car while there and the facilities are spot on
Amazing location we stayed in one of the cabins which was beautiful clean & modern but not over the top. grounds were immaculate & only a short walk to the waterfront. We loved it wished we could stay longer.
Great park. friendly staff clean amenities. Pet friendly. Re booking for next year
Clean well laid out well managed everything needed is local. Great place to visit.
Very clean and organised park and management. Very popular need to book ahead.
The staff were extremely helpful and happy not a problem answering our questions happy to move us to a bigger caravan site for our van which they suggested. overall a great experience. Accross the road from the beach easy walking to the shops lots of nice palms and gardens activities for kids in holidays not a huge park the cabins are nice have stayed in them also.
Peaceful relaxing familiar place