Contact detailsContact Property
Euston is a quiet town located on the magnificent Murray River. The town proudly boasts one of the regions finest clubs.
We can accommodate all your holidays needs whether it is cabins caravan or tent sites, powered or unpowered.
Our park is very popular for water skiing. The river is wide with endless kilometres of excellent skiing water. Launch your boat at the local boat ramp. Fishing is also very popular with many Perch and Murray Cod caught locally.
Laze under the shady trees looking over the river throw in a fishing line or take off water skiing from the front of the park.
In off peak periods stay for the 7th night free!
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Public Telephone
- Resident Manager
Please Contact Property for pricing information
* 2 minute walk to the fabulous Euston Club (restaurant/gaming facilities/tennis courts/bowling greens)
* 1 minute walk to the Euston Royal Hotel
* Purpose built walking / cycling track from Euston to Robinvale. Approx. 2km
* Walking track from Euston to the Weir & Lock 15 - Fish ladder
* Old Euston Court House
* Bird watching
* _ hour drive to Mildura
* Day trip to Mungo & Hattah National Parks
* Access to public jetty
* Robinvale Golf Course
* Robinvale Ski Race held on labour day weekend.
* Country Music Festival nearby in Mildura.
Powered Sites and Ensuite Power sites
Un Powered Sites
En Suite Cabins
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Robinvale Riverside Caravan Park
You’ll instantly unwind the moment you enter the park and slip straight into ‘Holiday…read more
Weir Caravan Park
Weir Caravan Park is a very quiet park overlooking the Murray River in Robinvale, perf…read more
Boundary Bend Caravan Park
Family Friendly park on the Murray River approx 1 hour north west of Swan Hill and 30…read more