Contact detailsContact Property
Riverbend has something for everyone! Take advantage of our cabins or campsites with the picturesque Murray River right on your doorstep. Sit back and relax in the serene and shaded surrounds of the park, or get out there and enjoy all the adventures the Riverland has to offer, like skiing, fishing, canoeing or kayaking! Our excellent facilities include modern amenity block, free BBQs and camp kitchen, and a playground and jumping pillow for the kids. Pets welcome! (On sites only) 5th wheeler friendly! For your next holiday, we look forward to seeing you ‘just around the Riverbend’!
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Friendly
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Resident Manager
Please Contact Property for pricing information
* Cruises on the local Paddle Steamer, the PS Industry, with Devonshire tea.
* You can indulge your taste buds at the many regional restaurants and wineries - check out the Wilkadene Woolshed Brewery who make their own award winning beer!
* The giant Monash Adventure Park for the kids is a short 15 minute drive away.
* Sample the many different flavours of the region at local producers such as the Almond co. Almond Hut.
* Ruston's Roses, the largest display of roses in the Southern Hemisphere, with a beautiful acreage of 50,000 bushes and 4,000 varieties - plus a collection of classic cars and a large Café, full of art work and products.
* Scenic drives around the local area
* Fishing, boating, skiing, knee boarding and swimming
* Canoe and kayak hire available locally
* Boat ramp close to park
* Bitiumum walking tracks into Renmark
* Basketball ring
* Bush walks through the Paringa paddock natural scrub which borders our park
* Perfect spot to simply sit back, relax and unwind!
* Ten Pin bowling a short distance away in Berri
* Annual Renmark Rose Festival in October
* Numerous regional markets showcasing the best of the Riverland
* Spectacular Golf Course for all abilities
*Free BBQs and Camp Kitchen within the Park
Very pleasant attractive park with modern and very clean ameneties. The park situated on the Murray River is most relaxing. It is probably the most enjoyable park I have stayed in and I reccommend it to all travellers as it is my favourite park.
This is a lovely park, the Murray River is as close as it gets and there was a Koala and baby in a tree next to our motor home, we will stop there again.
This was an amazing park right on the river. The amenities were spotless the swimming pool and playground area were great and the grounds were very well maintained
Omg. This park was amazing. Very kid friendly. Right on the Murray river. My family and I thought renmark big 4 is the best so far. Being on the road for 8 months. This is our number 1. The staff was really nice. This should be a must for every one. Beautiful.
It was our first trip on a caravaning holiday and we were new at trying to pick caravan parks to stay but we found this park in Renmark. The staff were lovely. They gave us a sight down by the river front. The view of the river was wonderful and sitting there and watching the sunset was manificant. We would recommand anyone going to Remark to stay there. It was so peaceful and quiet.
Several friends have stayed at this park and rated excepitionally high and we are keen to also stay and experience the fantastic hospitality.
really great park
really great park
great facilities clean restrooms and the great murray river a stones throw away
GREAT PARK RIGHT ON THE RIVER NICE GRASSY SITES VERY CLEAN TOILETS GOOD TO DEAL WITH OWNERS
fantastic park right on the murray river not too big quiet plenty of wildlife koalas come down from the trees in front of you very well kept park will definatly be returning there .
Have visited the park for over ten years, mostly during peak periods. Even during the busiest times you are not treated as just a number, but are really taken care of! The location is ideal right on the river with Paringa a 5 min walk and Renmark a 5 min drive you are sorted for all your needs! The grounds are a lovely setting and immaculately maintained, while the facilities cater for all your needs =) Would recommend anyone stay here!