Escape to nature only 10 minutes from the heart of
bustling Port Stephens. Set amongst stunning bushland and on the edge of the sand dunes of One Mile Beach and Samurai Beach, Treescape features comfortable self-contained units, unpowered campsites, powered van sites and drivethrou sites. with a tropical pool, spa and tennis courts.
Just minutes from Treescape we have some of the more spectacular beaches in the area PLUS we are at the gateway to the amazing Stockton Dunes which can be accessed from Anna Bay (5 min drive from Treescape).
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Friendly
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
Please Contact Property for pricing information
Top 10 Things to do in Port Stephens
* GET OUT ON THE WATER - for example para sailing, diving, surfing, snorkelling, dolphin and whale cruises etc.
* EXPERIENCE THE SAND DUNES - 4WD, quad biking, sandboarding, horse riding and camel riding.
* TOMAREE HEADLAND LOOKOUT - approx 30 minute walk to the top to enjoy the striking views.
* VISIT SURROUNDING ISLANDS - day trip to Broughton Island or Cabbage Tree Island.
* CATCH A BOAT TO TEA GARDENS
* VISIT NELSON HEAD HERITAGE LIGHTHOUSE AND RESERVE - while enjoying afternoon tea or a light lunch.
* TRY OUR LOCAL PRODUCE - seafood, macadamias, figs, olives, wines and beers.
* GAN GAN LOOKOUT - 360 degree views
* SNORKELLING AT FLY POINT - underwater world with sea caves, sponge gardens and shipwrecks.
* WALK ACROSS FINGAL SPIT - but you need to check tide times before you go.
Ask reception staff for details of all activities in the Port Stephens Region.
* Game Fishing Tournaments - February/March
* Trailer Boat Tournament - March / April
* Sail Port Stephens - April
* Blue Water Country Music Festival - June
*Whale Watching - June - October
* Food and Wine Festival - September
* Tastes At The Bay - November