Contact detailsContact Property
* Situated on the banks of the beautiful King River
* Safe and popular swimming and fishing
* All sites beautifully grassed and shaded by tall trees
* Open barbecues and campers kitchen
* Only 10 minutes drive to town and popular beaches
* Seniors Welcome
* Prices from: Chalets from $70 per night
* Unpowered Sites from $26 per night
* Powered Sites from $28 per night
Unique Features: On the water's edge, amidst the shady tall trees we offer peace and tranquility.
On this 7 acres of beautiful bush setting we offer a range of accommodation to suit your needs and budget.
* Park Cabins (ensuite)
* On-site caravans
* Power and Unpowered Sites
* Canoe & Dinghy Hire
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
Please Contact Property for pricing information
Probably the best caravan park I have ever been to! Office staff is really friendly, and helpful with whatever I needed. 10 out of 10 would come again next time I'm in Albany.
I thought this was the best caravan park ever it is at a nice spot on a river the place is dog and pet family and i loved going there and i would easily go there again
Toilet block is to dark.badly needs lighting. Park itself is very good.
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Albany Happy Days Caravan Park
Situated on the banks of the King River, just outside the township of Albany. Nestled…read more
Kalgan River Chalets and Caravan Park
Kalgan River Chalets and Caravan Park is set upon 46 acres of wildlife refuge fronting…read more
Albany Holiday Park
Albany holiday Park is spacious, peaceful and convenient. We have large powered sites…read more