Contact detailsContact Property
This fun & friendly park located within walking distance (approx 1km) from beach, boat ramp, takeaways & taverns, offers Powered & Unpowered Sites, BRAND NEW ENSUITED SELF-CONTAINED CABINS (one with disabled access) & Onsite Caravans to rent if you require accommodation. They sleep from 2 persons & up to 4 in some with linen & towels supplied. All sites have drinking water & powered have power & sullage points some also have slabs.
We have 2 spotless amenities blocks with laundries & disabled toilet/shower available on request. Our park also boasts a sparkling salt water pool & playground.
From May-Aug our free activities include Craft, Bingo, Mini Markets, & Wkly Fishing Comp with prizes donated by the park, guests & local sponsors drawn at our weekly FREE FISH BBQ & entertainment night each Saturday.
Our reception can assist you with tour bookings for fishing charters, bird watches, sunset cruises & river cruises. Visit our famed Barra Discovery Cntr & tour the facility to see the good work they do for our fish stocks. The park is equipped with fully stocked shop (dairy, bait, ice, souvenirs, drinks, icecreams, seafood & fresh ckd prawns).
Call now on 07 4745 9306 or email firstname.lastname@example.org & get your bookings in as we do fill quickly!
- Award Winning/Hatted
- BBQ Facilities
Prices from $30 to $120 (Peak & Off Peak seasons rates are for 1 to 2 persons & on our website www.karumbapoint.com.au)
* Fishing Chtrs
* Wildlife & Sunset Cruises
* Barramundi Disc Cntr
* Town Water Park
* Souvenir Shops
* Sunset Tavern overlooking the opening to the Gulf watching our famous sunsets
* Karumba Lodge Hotel - Famous Animal Bar & Suave Bar
* Ash's, Seabreeze Store, Micks Cafe & Karumba Hot Bread
* Historical signs at various point around Karumba
* Local recreation club for touch of Golf or Bowls
* Town gym & sports center
* Medical Clinic, Ambulance, Police, Fisheries, Airport, Butcher, Bakery, Post Office, Church, Chemist, Supermarket, Hardware, Boat Mechanic, Service Stations, RACQ Mechanic, Boat Ramps (one with pontoons)
* Free fish BBQ & Entertainment each Saturday evening from June to August each peak season (numbers pending)
* Crafts Days
* Wkly Mini Markets w/ssg sizzle
* Happy Hours
* Mothers Day Pancake Brekky
We were told that the fishing was bad at karumba at the moment. well they were bloody wrong . The New Owners and staff were all very helpful and friendly enjoy our stay with them.will be back
Great Park Great Hosts and Great experience best fishing experience ever realy enjoyed our time at the park and in the area plenty of great times and friendships made would and have recommended park and area to anyone interested in a great holiday experience.