Contact detailsContact Property
Welcome to Inkerman Caravan Park. We are situated in Inkerman, Queensland.
Some of our key features include: A resident manager, swimming pool, backpacker’s accommodation, kiosk, dump station, BBQ area, wheelchair access, sites available for short stay, STD Phone, campers kitchen and more…
We have accommodation available to suit all holiday makers; you won’t be disappointed.
Note: Dogs are allowed at manager’s discretion.
This range includes the following, suitable for caravans or camping: Cabins, powered sites and unpowered sites.
This park is perfect for families, backpackers, overnight stays and travellers of all ages. We hope you enjoy your holiday whether it be a short stay or a getaway Inkerman Caravan Park is the ideal place for you to visit. Stop and take the time out to absorb the surroundings and great atmosphere.
Come stay relax and enjoy!
- BBQ Facilities
- Dump Station
- Hot Showers
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Public Telephone
- Resident Manager
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
Please Contact Property for pricing information
* Lookout at the top of the hill, looking over the coast line.
* Charlies Hill War Memorial
* Cape Upstart (accessible by boat)
* Shared dinner at the Tavern every Friday night,
* Have a roast night for the first Sunday of every month.