Surrounded by National Park and across the road from a patrolled surfing beach, the 3.5 star Fingal Bay Holiday Park is still just 5 minutes from the heart of Nelson Bay and a stones throw away from Shoal Bay. We are also a pet friendly property. Ask about our Whale and Dolphin Watching Packages.
Fingal Bay Holiday Park offers all the convenience of a first class holiday resort in a stunning natural bushland setting. Go troppo in our resort pool, cook up a storm in the camp kitchen or stay in self contained luxury in one of our large family Beach Houses. You will appreciate this award winning park's facilities.3 bedroom family villa apartments available with great views.
- BBQ Facilities
- Boat Friendly
- Dump Station
- Games/Recreation Room
- Hot Showers
- Pet Friendly
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- Public Telephone
- Resident Manager
- Swimming Pool - Outdoor
Please Contact Property for pricing information
Top 10 Things to do in Port Stephens
* GET OUT ON THE WATER - for example parasailing, diving, surfing, snorkeling, dolphin and whale cruises etc.
* EXPERIENCE THE SAND DUNES - 4WD, quad biking, sandboarding, horse riding and camel riding.
* TOMAREE HEADLAND LOOKOUT - approx 30 minute walk to the top to enjoy the striking views.
* VISIT SURROUNDING ISLANDS - day trip to Broughton Island or Cabbage Tree Island.
* CATCH A BOAT TO TEA GARDENS
* VISIT NELSON HEAD HERITAGE LIGHTHOUSE AND RESERVE - while enjoying afternoon tea or a light lunch.
* TRY OUR LOCAL PRODUCE - seafood, macadamias, figs, olives, wines and beers.
* GAN GAN LOOKOUT - 360 degree views
* SNORKELING AT FLY POINT - underwater world with sea caves, sponge gardens and shipwrecks.
* WALK ACROSS FINGAL SPIT - but you need to check tide times before you go.
Ask reception staff for details of all activities in the Port Stephens Region.
* Game Fishing Tournaments - February/March
* Trailer Boat Tournament - March / April
* Sail Port Stephens - April
* Blue Water Country Music Festival - June
* Food and Wine Festival - September
* Tastes At The Bay - November
Drive-thru Ensuite Van Site
Getaway Cabin - Assisted Living
Powered Tent Site
Powered Van Site
great location clean & tidy amenities we ll be back
love the beach & the park very nice & the kids love it too.
peasefull and relaxing in a great location surf one side and river for the boat the other side what more could you ask for
Clean easy to get to close to beach excellent facilities and friendly helpful staff.
it was a great well set out park
We holiday at Fingal Caravan Park every year. The management and staff are great always very friendly. I have never had a bad experience. If we are running late for check in the will accommodate by sorting keys for you. My husband had a flat battery one morning at 5am and the manager came out to help us. Nothing is ever a problem for them. We have been camping here for the last 10 years.
Family orientated park with lots to do for kids in one of the most beautiful locations in NSW. Boating beach pool mountain climbing - what more could you ask for!
looks fun and adventrous.
A WELL RUN PARK IN THE BEST POSITION YOU COULD ASK FOR.