For an affordable, quiet and restful holiday or break in your caravanning journey around Australia you can't go past Beachmere Caravan Park.
This unique seaside village lies on the shores of Moreton Bay, near the estuary of the Caboolture River offering a pleasant beach and good fishing.
Beachmere Caravan Park is located only a short walk to the beach in one direction and all your shopping and entertainment needs in the other.
Beachmere is a 40-minute drive from Brisbane Airport, 30 minutes to Sunshine Coast, 10 minutes from the Bruce highway, making it a popular destination with southern visitors.
The park offers good facilities for caravan and campers including a camp kitchen, large amenities block, and coin operated laundry.
Please Contact Property for pricing information
* Abbey Museum of Art and Archaeology
* A priceless collection of antiquities and fine art from around the world exploring history of western Europe. Stain glass tours of the Abbey Church are conducted by appointment
* The museum hosts the Medieval Tournament in July each year
* Caboolture Warplane Museum
* See a fine collection of wartime aircraft, memorabilia, engine displays and various other wartime exhibits.
* Caboolture Historical Village
* A range of exhibits throughout the village provides an insight into our past. The village is made up of more than 70 buildings; café, hotel, gardens and a train station
* Boat ramps and good fishing in the bay
* A number of walking paths to explore the area
* In walking distance to local shops & restaurants
* Bowls club close
Other suggested accommodation nearby
Burpengary Pine Village
Burpengary pines is located a short 20 minutes north of Aspley on the Bruce Highway an…read more
Caboolture River Caravan Park
Located on 8 acres in a rural setting bordering the Caboolture River, close to Highway…read more
Bongaree Caravan Park
Right on the waterfront Bongaree Caravan Park offers a tranquil base from which to enj…read more